1 (4 oz.) piece of refrigerated fat-free plain polenta
1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/3 C. chopped fresh cilantro
1 chipotle pepper en adobo, minced
1 Tbsp. adobo sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
Grated zest and juice from 1 lime
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 lb ground skinless chicken breast
6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
6 lettuce leaves
1 small avocado, halved, pitted, pealed, and cut into slices
1 tomato, diced
- Line the baking sheet with wax paper. With small holes of box grater, finely shred summer squash. Squeeze dry and transfer to a large bowl. Finely shred polenta into the same bowl. Stir in finely chopped bell pepper, cilantro, chipotle, adobo sauce, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cumin until blended. Add chicken and mix just until incorporated. Shape into six 1" thick burgers (moisten hands for better handling. Cover and freeze until firm...about one hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Spray both sides of burgers with nonstick spray. Place burgers on grill rack and grill until well browned, about six minutes. Turn burgers and grill until well cooked (internal temp of burger has reached 165 degrees F. Approx. 6-7 minutes. Transfer burgers to a plate.
- Place tortillas on grill rack and grill until softened, about 30 seconds per side. Layer each tortilla with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 burger, 2 slices of avacado, and 2 Tbsp. tomato.
- You know the next step. Eat. Enjoy:)