Fudgy Brownies

1 pkg. fudge brownie mix
1-1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. butter, softened
2 to 3 T. peanut butter
2 T. cold milk
4-1/2 t. instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can chocolate fudge frosting (or you could make your own:)

Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions-I did add 4 T. of peanut butter to the mix. Cool on a wire rack.

Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over brownies. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins or until firm-I put mine in the freezer for 10 t0 15 mins. Frost with chocolate fudge frosting. I made my own but after I got into it I realized I didn't have any cocoa powder so I had to improvise with choc. peanut butter chips and some chocolate melting chips. It didn't turn out the best but once I got it on the brownies I forgot all about it;)

Enjoy!