|1||pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix|
|Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch|
|2||tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa|
You will need:
|2||tablespoons sugar, for pressing out cookie dough|
|1/4||cup butter or margarine|
|1||bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips|
|1||to 2 tablespoons water|
|Print these coupons...|
- Make cookie dough as directed on package, adding cocoa.
- Drop dough with by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie to 1/4-inch with a greased bottomed glass, dipped in 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake at 375°F 7 to 9 minutes. Immediately top each cookie with 1 marshmallow. Return to oven; bake 2 minutes longer until marshmallow is soft. Lightly press each marshmallow to flatten. Cool; place cookies on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Heat in saucepan,1 cup sugar sugar, 1/4 cup butter and milk over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Sstir in water until frosting is smooth and spreadable. (Frosting sets up quickly, so thin as necessary with additional water).
- Swirl 1 tablespoon frosting on top of each cookie. Top with candy sprinkles. Let stand until frosting is set.